Saturday, March 21, 2009

Free Bead Contest! - And new venue - Artfire

First, I've set up a new shop, you will find these lovely beadies on Artfire:

All of them are at low introductory prices - A bit more than 30% off. I really hope this new venue works out well for me and that you enjoy it. Let me know what you think of Artfire, feedback is always welcome.

----Contest! Free Bead!-----------------

This part is easy, to be entered into the contest all you have to do is sign up for my e-mail list on the right hand side of the page by the end of March. That's it! I send out e-mails no more than once a month, usually less. Once on my list you will also be entered into future contests.

The free bead:

A lovely little alabaster cobalt blue bead from my Electronica series. This bead has lovely little portals that shine purple/silver.

Free Bead Recap:

Sign up for my mailing list on the right side of the page by March 31st to entered in the drawing for the bead above.

No comments: